zondag 5 juni 2011

DIY; destroyed shorts




Hi guys!
Every day I see amazing selfmade shorts on internet and other blogs, I thought it would be   pretty cool to have one by myself. So I went to a local thriftshop and picked the first pairs of  high-waisted Levi's jeans. It was just 2,50 euro's (but also really fugly). After that I've cut a long piece of the pants, ripped it and destroyed it with sandpaper. It became more and more like what I wanted but just the colour.. a very cheap-looking, ugly, darkblue. Ew. So I've put it in bucket with bleach and after a night it turned out really nice. A bit lighter then I wished but still pretty cool. What do you think?
Hugs,
Us.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. those are perfect!


    x Camilla

    intofoldfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. They look very cool and I think the color is just right.I just applied the same treatment to a pair of my old jeans :P You have a very nice blog and I'd love it if you liked to follow each other.Let me know :)
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. nice job!

    thanks for stopping by my blog. you have a very cute one too, I am following you now. would appreciate if you could kindly follow me back.

    kisses

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. lovely DIY.. definitely perfect for summer..
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. perfection. so so happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen