woensdag 27 april 2011

Vintage finds






Hi guys! 
Today seemed like a normal/boring day,  untill I heard that a couple of my classes were canceled. Because I had to wait several hours, I went to a vintage store in town.  I bought these two things which i wanted to show you guys!
In the first picture you can see my new sweater. The fabric is amazing and it looks a bit like the silver sweater from the H&M trend, (which is well-known on blogs!). The sweater is kind of short and is made to wear off shoulder. So it is perfectly for spring.  I also found this cute little clutch with a sort of snake pattern. 
The most amazing part of buying something in a vintage store is that you spend almost nothing! These two items costed me 5,50 Euros. You could say, luck was on my side today!
See you next time,
HUGS!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten